Monday, June 23, 2014

A brand new 3 3/4 3D printed line!

If you've been following my work over on the tank for my status on the New Flagg (Defiant-Electrium) you probably know I've always wanted to produce 3D printed objects for my ship. Well, me and my friends are diving in to create 3 3/4 figures inspired by GI Joe's ultimate articulation (what I refer to as Generation 3.5). I'd love to have these out in 2020 - 2030, but there will be a limited run of 150 per character. They'll be FSS priced, but I can assure you all these will be painted in the best way we can. If you can recommend a name for the line, I'd love to hear it in the comments below!
Now, without a further-a-do, the figures:
Secret of Blue Water collection (Wave 1, 2, & 3):
- Captain Nemo ( includes episode 5 - 22 hair design-head sculpt, Episode 36 - 39 hair design-head sculpt)
- Gargoyle (Episodes 6 - 37 design, has 2 hand sculpts, one regular GI Joe like, other like hand in the right pocket)
- Gargoyle V2 (Episodes 37 - 39 design)
- Sanson (Includes 3 different head sculpts: Hat & Sunglasses, No hat, No sunglasses and no hat)
- Hanson (Same as Sanson's head sculpts)
- Grandvis Grandva

Evangelion (Wave 3):
- Gendo Ikari (Two pairs of hand sculpts, one regular GI Joe like, other to allow you to make the Gendo Pose)

GI Joe (Wave 4, 5, 6, 7, 8):
- Renegades Zartan
- Renegades Destro
- Renegades Baroness
- Renegades Snow Job
- Renegades Shipwreck
- Renegades Flint
- Renegades Tomax and Xamot
- New Flagg crew man (4 differentiating head sculpts)

Star Trek (Wave 8):
Kirk
Spock

Goth and Emo styled figures (an idea my friend had, wave 9, 10)
- Darth Vader (Hood, long trench coat with skull on the back)
- Cobra Commander (Like above but with dark blue, and a poorly drawn on smile)
-Destro (Like the above but dark grey and brief case)
-Zartan (Like the above but with dark brown, black, and dark blue in respectable spots, goth makeup extreme)

Note: I may not produce these, but it's a good chance I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment