Tuesday, June 10, 2014

GI Joe FSS 2.0 Keel Haul Review

Ah the FLAGG, the ship everyone wanted. I always wanted it, but alas, I never got it. Sucked to be me then, but I did manage to get Keel Haul from a friend, and the figure had never been opened. I was so excited. When I first saw the revealing of Keel Haul from the club my mouth dropped. This guy had to be one, if not the highlight of FSS 2.0 in my opinion.
Keel Haul is created by ROC General Hawk from the neck down, and has 25'th anniversary Shipwreck's torso. His head is a brand new head-sculpt down by the guys over at Boss Fight Studios. Keel Haul even looks like my favorite Captain, Captain Nemo from Secret of Blue Water. Articulation isn't bad, but it's not 3.5 which is depressing.
Overall, the figure has to be next to Falcon as the best figure of the wave. GET THIS FIGURE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment