Wednesday, June 11, 2014

FSS 3.0: My opinions of the first six figures

Everybody should know the reveals by the club so far. I like half, don't like half.
Hit And Run: Make. Him. Orange.

Alpine: Levar Burton? Is that you? This is one of the only figures I care about, he looks so much better than the 25'th anniversary, and I always have him rock-climbing in forests, so I didn't want him Yellow and Red.

Night Creeper Leader: I must make a confession, I don't care for Ninjas. Sure the comic was so central on it, but I was more of the military guy, so when I saw the Night Creeper Leader, I wasn't impressed. What guy, goes around with no armor, bright colors, and fights ninjas? To make the matter worse, he's got 25'th's Serpentors head. UGH!!!

Psyche Out: Another figure I'm "Psyched" about! He looks awesome and was my favorite from the NF set.

Muskrat: Another figure that looks great!

Vypra: A figure I was uninterested in until I saw her, she looks better, but not good enough for $25.00.

Overall: I'm on the shelf on these 6, half are good, half are bad.

Grade: 3/6 (%50)


No comments:

Post a Comment