Friday, June 27, 2014

My Opinion of the Final 6 Figures from FSS 3.0

FSS 3.0 went over my expectations. We got so many cool figures, and if Keel Haul and Night Force Falcon from FSS 2.0 were in this FSS instead of Vypra and Night Creeper Leader, this would have been the best FSS.

Hit & Run: A great figure, I didn't care for the olive that the concept case had, but this looks brighter. I don't care for my figures to have face paint.

Repeater: An awesome, awesome figure. No complaints here.

Slice: Awesome, but I don't care for ninjas! I love what BFS did for the head sculpt.

Big Ben: Awesome! I need more figures for Action Force, GI Joe can't go all over the world, they're not nato you know ; )

Crimson Guard Immortal: Amazing, so much better than last years troop builder, Dessert Scorpion. Now if I could only get 2 of these guys without paying more than $70.00...

Bombstrike: She reminds me of someone from my favorite anime of all time... Electra from Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water (especially episodes 36 - 39). She has to be tied with Psyche Out as my favorite figure from FSS 3.0. I may try to use her head one day for an Electra custom.

Overall, if FSS 3.0 is tied with FSS 2.0 for the award for best FSS.

Pictures are included below!

07_Hit_and_Run1.jpg

08_Repeater1.jpg

09_Slice1.jpg

10_Big_Ben1.jpg

11_Crimson_Guard_Immortal1.jpg

12_Bombstrike1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment