Friday, June 13, 2014

GI Joe 2013 Night Force Psyche Out

I grew up watching the news and all sorts of adult stuff, so I knew quite a bit at 12 years old how a Psychological guy works. Psyche Out was that guy. Besides going into peoples brainwaves, he also served as their psychological councilor to make sure over-insane guys got the help they needed. When the defiant came out, I was lucky enough to use my savings for that. I used him as the sonar officer for the ship. For the 2013 figure, I loved the design and how they used 30'th anniversary Airtight's uv light thing with a sonar, that was brilliant.
Articulation is G3 meaning he has a wrist swivel, double jointed knees, 90 degree bending at the arms, and a ball joint for the head. He's accessories include three sonar discs that can attach anywhere on his arms and legs. He includes the sonar box thing mentioned above, and a rifle included from 30'th anniversary Lifeline.
Overall: I fantastic figure and one I am so "psyched out" about from FSS 3.0 this year. Overall: Pick him up!
Next review: FSS 1.0 Iron Klaw

No comments:

Post a Comment